Tuesday, August 9, 2016

This is the First Day of the Rest of Your Life



Dearest Loves,

I am beyond excited to share with you my new blog "Simply Positive...with Dena."

For over 40 years, I've been searching for my true passion in life.  There are a lot of things in life that I love, that I have some talent in, or at least a curiosity in, but the absence of a True Passion was eating a hole in my heart.

In recently uncovering a lot of myself that I'd packed away for a bit, I've come to realize that I DO have a passion - that I've actually had one all along but didn't know how to channel it into something tangible.  I am so overjoyed -I mean TRULY overjoyed, to say that it's SIMPLY being Positive and sharing that with those near to me.

We all live in the same world - one of unjust tragedy, nonsensical violence, uncertainty.  I watch the same News you all watch and I won't say that I never feel sad or scared or vulnerable...but positivity can shine above it. Positivity is a Choice.  Positivity is SIMPLE.  No matter your circumstances,  you can make the choice to be positive.  I promise it will change your life.  I invite you to take this weekly journey with me.  I will share my stories and even give you a weekly goal on how to live a more meaningful and peaceful life.  

With so much light, love and POSITIVITY!
Dena



9 comments:

  1. Can I be your first comment? Bring on the POSITIVITY! Congrats, can't wait to read more! Xoxo: Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Dena!! 10% is what happens to you and 90% is how you react to it. Thank you for the reminder of how to turn something "negative" into something positive����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kristy! Love that thought and appreciate your support! xox

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read more and more xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU, Suzanne! Appreciate your support! xox

      Delete
  5. YES!!!! I love anything about POSITIVITY and I love it even more coming from you. Brilliant, fresh writing, brilliant fresh perspective. You go girl! More please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your spot on. Just like in math, when you mix(multiply) a positive with a negative your result(answer) is ALWAYS NEGATIVE. If you want a positive result only mix positive things.

    ReplyDelete